FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What PPE can you provide?
- KN95 Respirator Mask (Best Seller)
- Disposable Respirators (Molodex)
- 3 Ply Surgical Masks
- Full Face Mask (USA)
- Basic Respirator Kit (Sundstrom)
- Face Shields
- Infrared Thermometers
- Digital Thermometers
- Nitrile Gloves
- Vinyl Pc Gloves
- Office Kits- The essential PPE products you need to keep your employees safe and your business active during COVID-19.
- Small - 100 Gloves, 100 3-Ply Masks, and 2 Bottles of 160oz. Sanitizer.
- Medium - 300 Nitrile Gloves, 300 3-Ply Masks, and 6 Bottles of 16oz. Sanitizer.
- LARGE - 1,000 Nitrile Gloves, 1,000 3-Ply Masks, and 10 Bottles of 16oz. Sanitizer.
- CUSTOM - Customize your office kit by bundling listed supplies.
- PANDEMIC FLU KIT (Sundstrom)
- HAND SANITIZER- Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer with 75% alcohol, CE, and MSDS compliant.
- 2 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 16 oz. 1/2 GALLON BOTTLES (USA)
- SANITIZING WIPES
- FULL-BODY/HAZMAT SUITS (Mexico, China)
- DISPOSABLE LAB COATS
- DISPOSABLE GOWNS (Medical)
- SAFE KEY
How do I receive a pricing quote?
- Simply send us a request via our pricing quote form. We’ll review your request and get back to you within 5 business days with a quote.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Depending on the PPE products you need, we may be able to ship out the products directly after your quote is approved and paid. When we review your quote request, we will follow up with our estimated shipping/fulfillment timeline in addition to pricing.
What is personal protective equipment?
- Personal protective equipment (commonly referred to as "PPE") is equipment worn to minimize exposure to hazards that cause serious illnesses and injuries, that may result from contact with chemical, radiological, electrical, mechanical, physical, or other workplace hazards. Personal protective equipment may include items such as gloves, safety glasses, goggles, respirators, face, and full-body protection.
What can be done to ensure the proper use of PPE?
- PPE should be safely designed and constructed and should be maintained in a clean and reliable fashion. It should be comfortable to wear and work in, encouraging employee use. If not fit properly, it can cause workers to be dangerously exposed. Employers must provide personal protective equipment to those working in hazardous conditions and train employees to ensure its proper use.
A PPE program should be implemented, to address the hazards present, and the proper use of PPE.
Employees Should Know:
- How to properly wear, adjust, and remove.
- When it is necessary.
- What kind is necessary.
- Equipment limitations.
- Proper care, maintenance, useful life, and disposal.
Employers should enstate monitoring of this program to ensure its ongoing effectiveness.